Services by P3 lake Louisa
1. Participants/ Riders overall weight along with their height to weight ratio directly affects their ability to safely ride a horse. Fully clothed, male & female riders may not exceed 225 llbs. AND the BMI for riders may not exceed 31.
2. Be willing and able to follow rules and obey authority figures (such as staff members or DEP employees)
3. Understand and follow instructions given to you, verbally or written, presented individually or to a group, including directives regarding hazards/risks;
4. Have the ability to perceive hazards/risks and respond to instructions regarding hazards/risks such as wildlife, approaching storms, etc.;
5. Effectively communicate with or to other participants or staff regarding potential hazards/risks, personal distress, injury, or need for assistance, up to a distance of 50 meters.
6. Act reliably and responsibly even when not directly supervised
7. Perform necessary self-care in a remote and outdoor environment, including personal hygiene, adequate hydration, dressing appropriately for weather conditions and responsibility for and organization of personal gear;
8. Remain alert and focused for the duration of your outdoor experience.
9. Tolerate being outdoors in typical Florida weather, for the duration of your experience.
10.Be able to sit upright for an extended period of time with legs stretched out in front of you.
11.Master moderately athletic balancing skills.
12. Be able to effectively communicate with the instructor and other course participants
13. Be able to manage all personal care independently, or with the assistance of a companion
14. Be able to manage all personal mobility independently, or with the assistance of a companion
KEEP IN MIND: Horseback riding is a strenuous sport. Physical fitness is one of many factors that determine your ability to safely participate. We reserve the right to decline service to any individual that, in the opinion of management/lead guide, cannot be safely accommodated .
Participants are required to wear closed toed shoes (boots or shoes with a heel (not high heels) preferred) .
Long Pants are HIGHLY recommended but not a requirement.
All guest are REQUIRED to wear a helmet which we provide.